Sunday, May 3, 2009

Poo-frock, and other poems



Today we visited Little Gidding, where the poet TS Eliot once had a moment. It was a very good moment and become one quarter of the Four Quartets, one of his most famous poems.

Some people say I have rather undergraduate taste in poetry, which is perhaps excusable given that I am only 11 months old. Personally when it comes to Eliot, I prefer Prufrock, or as I call it, Poo-frock.

Inspired by this poem, I decided to do several poos in my frock during the course of the day - one for Daddy to change and three for Mummy to clean up. I call this 'The Four Quartets'. Tee hee! I had many a moment at Little Gidding....

I also went to visit my Auntie Rosie in her school at Uppingham. We gave her an enormous chocolate to help her with her exams. I very kindly offered to open it for her, but I couldn't seem to get the wrapper off.

No comments:

Post a Comment