Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fostering my genius



Today we went to visit Daddy's old house in London.

The place was renovated when Daddy lived there. 'Wa wa wa wa bfrrrrrr.' I said, which means 'This looks nice. Who did the building? Perhaps we can get him to do our bathroom in Melbourne too?'

Mummy explained that we would need plans by Norman Foster and a half billion pound budget to achieve a similar look in our bathroom.

I thought this sounded reasonable - I do some of my best thinking in the bath and I need an uplifting environment in which to bathe.

For example, I have already arrived at Archimedes' eureka moment completely independently. I've also discovered a formula that demonstrates that the amount of water displaced (w) is directly proportional to the poshness of the bathroom (p) and the presence of carpet (c).

Like all good scientists, I believe that a valid experiment must be replicable and so I make sure to repeat it at every bathtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment