Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Applecrossing

We're staying in Applecross, one of the remotest parts of Scotland! The road to Applecross is notoriously bad - there are many hairpin turns, a single lane and it it the highest road in the UK. For me personally it is no good because the ascent/descent of this mountain pass hurts my ears, so I take the opportunity to squeal as loudly as possible whenever we drive over it.

I am writing this from a town called Gairloch in the top left hand corner of mainland Britain. It took us three hours to drive here from Applecross. They are not big on the internet in Applecross - even the newspapers do not appear in the shop until 1pm each afternoon.

My BIG news is that I have started cutting a tooth! My favourite moment of the day is now brushing my tooth each evening before bed. MMMMM - chewy bristles!

No comments:

Post a Comment